Dr. Oldham is announcing that Covid-19 realities have led him to accelerate his timetable for retirement.  Dr. Michael Vincent, a widely respected local plastic surgeon, has agreed to be available to see Dr. Oldham's patients who need plastic surgery services. Rated as a "Top Plastic Surgeon" by Washingtonian Magazine, Dr. Vincent also served as Consultant to the White House and Congress and as surgeon for two past Presidents before starting his career in private practice in Rockville.  

Dr. Vincent's contact information is:

15245 Shady Grove Road #155

Rockville, MD 20850

240 912-4708

Thank you for your interest in our practice.

Jul 15 2011

Life-Saving and Insurance-Covered: Mole Removal with Bethesda Plastic Surgeon Roger J. Oldham, MD


In Bethesda, Maryland, just outside the Capital Beltway and Washington D.C., there is plastic surgeon whose practice boasts a state-of-the-art, accredited, in-office surgery center called The Bethesda Surgery Center. Dr. Roger J. Oldham’s Bethesda practice has been created with patients in mind. Dr. Oldham’s 25+ years in plastic surgery practice have allowed him to work closely with patients and understand what they want and what they need.  Skin care is one of Dr. Oldham’s primary concerns and his practice has been counseling and caring for patients’ skin health since the beginning.  With skin lesion and mole removal performed in-office, Dr. Oldham can conveniently care for patients and ensure them the peace of mind and aesthetic advantage that comes with healthy skin.

Through the convenience of providing in-office mole removal to patients, Dr. Oldham can dedicate a significant portion of this time in the office to removing malignant or cancerous lesions or to providing mole removal to vigilant patients who seek prevention before atypical cell growth occurs.  According to the American Cancer Society, nearly 99% of skin cancers are treatable and curable through the use of mole removal surgical procedures—the very kind which Dr. Oldham offers in his Bethesda plastic surgery practice. The other 1%, melanoma, is responsible for over 90% of the skin cancer-related deaths in America.  Because it is so dangerous, Dr. Oldham and other physicians encourage you to watch for changes in moles over time (size, shape, color, borders, etc.). 

If you do find that one of these changes is occurring, please contact our practice today.  You can meet with Dr. Oldham for an initial consultation to find out whether or not mole removal is right for you.  In the meantime, visit our photo gallery to see some of the remarkable results Dr. Oldham has achieved through advanced mole removal techniques: before and after mole removal with Dr. Oldham.

To: Roger J. Oldham, M.D.

Dear Dr. Oldham,
interested in scheduling an appointment with you
and would like to receive information about
. Please
at your earliest convenience.

Expand to Personalize Your Message

Roger J. Oldham, M.D.

Phone: (301) 530-6100
Fax: (301) 530-6104